The Republic of Austria awards international awards in international relations to those interested in attending the study program. The Austrian Scholarship Foundation covers all of the following benefits:
- Monthly award instalment: 1.050 EUR
- Health insurance 55 to 200 Euro monthly.
- Accommodation: 220 to 470 EUR.
- Travel costs: Applicants from countries which are neither members of the EU nor members of EFTA or OECD can be granted a travel allowance.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: 1.050 EUR
Number of Awards: 10
- Applicants must not have studied/pursued research/pursued academic work in Austria in the last six month before taking up the grant.
- Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Process: In order to apply for this great opportunity, candidates must follow all the given steps: